We are a 5-member group maintaining all systems/machines in the factory. We pass tasks back and forth frequently and any one of us may upload a new "Issue Identified" card at any time. I want the author's identity automatically included on the face of a card when entered. I would also strongly prefer that a member who takes over a given task from another is either added to that card or replaces the original author's identity when a card is moved.
@cbrechlin you could create an automation that assigns the person who created the card.
Like this:
That {username} variable is the person who does the action. So if i create a card, it will add me. If you create a card, it will add you.
Thank you Brittany, I set the Trigger for when a card is created, then Select an Action add member @username to the card, but it won't let me Review and save. I'm missing a step somewhere.
@cbrechlin make sure to click the blue plus button at the end of the row.
Here's a loom showing how to set up the rule: https://www.loom.com/share/2e86b8c9aed3483d832629913ebf14f9
So strange... I was missing the parentheses so I added them, then hit the plus sign, then go to Save and Error Saving CAN'T_PARSE_COMMAND...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.