I am working with Jira/JSM Data Center.
I want to set up an Automation to run every week to select assets that have a date within the past 2 weeks.
For these assets I want to copy the value in one attribute to another attribute.
In Jira DC the Automation for Jira feature does not support specifying an AQL in the Schedule trigger (as far as I can tell). And I don't see an Advanced Branching feature (like in Cloud) that would allow me to iterate over a set of objects returned by the ScriptRunner action Lookup Asset (Insights) objects from AQL (IQL) with ScriptRunner
Looking at the Automation feature within Assets itself I see I can set up a scheduled rule and include AQL in the trigger.
I haven't been able to determine if there is a method within the Edit action to then set one attribute using the value of another attribute. The documentation doesn't show an example of doing that, and my internet searches have not yielded any useful information.