I create a filter to obtain XML from JIRA doing as following picture 1 ,but on confluence page JIRA issues macros failed, why?
Hi Lily,
Sorry to hear you experiencing such issue on your end. Could you please let us know your JIRA and Confluence version, this might help to understand your environment. Also, for confirmation purposes you might want to post the URL you used to retrieve the issues from JIRA, please censored the link as this is a public site.
Cheers,Septa Cahyadiputra
In addition, is there any due date set for the jira issues? And did you try change JIRA language to English?
And I don't know whether I changed JIRA language, Where can I see this parameter?
yeah. I find jira-issue macros show error only when the JIRA project‘s field of “due date” include content.
And that JIRA project which not wrote content on "due date" filed is ok ,can use JIRA-issuses macros on confluence.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.