Hi,
I am trying to share issues between JIRA and another incident management system (OTRS) and found using JEMH might be a good idea. General setup is working already and mails from on system to the other triggers issue/ticket creation quite well.
Now I need to fetch fields and values from OTRS and map them to specific JIRA fields - for example: priority. The good news: both systems provide a field named "priority". The bad news: The fields contain incompatible values. In JIRA we have Blocker, Critical, Major, Minor, Trivial and in OTRS I found 1_very_high, 2_high, 3_normal.
I searched the profile/field processer configuration and even found the regex fp which looks promising. It seem to work for complex matching tasks but I cannot see how it can be used to map incoming/incompatible values to existing JIRA values.
Basically I would need to map the incoming values of OTRS priority like this:
3_normal => Minor
2_high => Major
1_very_high => Critical
Any hint about how I can achieve this mapping is very much appreciated!
Best Regards,
Christian