Hello everyone,
I’m encountering an issue with the implementation of ConfiForms rules in my form, and I hope someone can help me.
Goal:
I have a form where the number of participants (anzahl) must be specified. Based on the number of participants, I want to filter a dropdown field (ort):
If there are 20 or more participants, only certain options should be shown in the dropdown (e.g., „Trainingsplatz 1“, „Trainingsplatz 2“, and „Trainingsplatz 1 & 2“ should be hidden).
If the number of participants is less than 20, all options in the dropdown (ort) should be visible again.
What works:
The first rule works as expected:
When the number of participants is 20 or more, only the desired options are shown, e.g., ort:1 OR ort:5 OR ort:6 OR ort:7.
The problem:
However, the rule that should display all options when the number of participants is below 20 is not working as expected.
confiform-field-definition-rules"
"applyFilterOnField">true</ac:parameter>
"condition">anzahl:[<20]</ac:parameter>
"fieldName">ort</ac:parameter>
"filteredFieldValues">!2,!3,!4</ac:parameter>
"values">ort:*</ac:parameter>
"action">Apply Filter on a field</ac:parameter>
"actionFieldName">anzahl</ac:parameter>
What happens is:
Questions:
Am I missing something when defining the reverse rule?
Is there a correct way to ensure all options in the dropdown are shown when the participant number drops below 20?
Is there anything else I need to consider to make sure all options appear when the participant count is under 20?
I’d appreciate any help or advice on how to resolve this issue.
Thanks in advance!