I'd like to sync my company's Jira account with our new google accounts. It currently connects to our old one. Please help
You'll need to tell us a bit more. What do you mean by "sync"? What are you trying to sync and what is your current system doing?
Have you checked this doc?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Integrating+OnDemand+with+Google+Apps
But this is for OnDemand, is that what you are looking for?
Hello Cy -
Since you did not specify OnDemand, I presume you are running JIRA on-premise (installed)?
Are you looking for this - yet for JIRA?
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.appfusions.confluence.google-apps-confluence-auth
If so - please email me. ellen@appfusions.com
Thanks all for the support, to be more specific, our Jira Account ( i think Jira Studio?) is sync'd with an old google account- is there a way to update the google account to allow us to log in and use Jira with our new google accounts?
Hi, if this is Atlassian hosted, I think you can. You'll just need to raise a support ticket with Atlassian, since you no longer have access and get them to configure the new google accounts for you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.