Installer downloads for JIRA SM version 6 to 9 are missing in the download archives.I checked JIRA core and same versions are available.Are they removed or there is a maintenance/bug happening?I am looking at JIRA SM download here.https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management/download-archivesand JIRA core herehttps://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/download-archives
Hello @Jermaine Aguilar ,Welcome to the Atlassian Community !Jira Service Management (JSM) jumped from version 5.x to version 10.x. -Up to 5.x: JSM followed a regular incremental versioning system (4.x, 5.x, etc.), usually in sync with Jira Platform versions.-From 10.x Onward as I can recall 2024 probably: Atlassian changed the versioning scheme starting with:--Jira Service Management 10.0.0 (Data Center)--This aligns JSM, Jira Software, and Jira Core into a unified "Jira Platform 10" baseline.
I can't wrap around on what you are saying.How come the versions skipped when we our instance is under 8.22.6.I currently cannot find my screenshot but we definitely know there are versions 6-9 available while we are planning for an upgrade.It took me a bit of searching to understand that the visible versions listed on the archives are different version numbers that I am expecting.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.