I’ve created a survey in Confluence using ConfiForms with radio buttons, allowing users to rate a question on a scale from 1 to 6. I’m using the ConfiForms TableView macro in combination with the Chart from Table macro to display the results as a bar chart.
Here’s the issue:
The chart treats the selected values (1–6) as numerical values and calculates percentages based on the value itself, not on how many times each option was selected. For example, if one user selects 1 and another selects 6, the chart shows 85.7% for 6 and 14.3% for 1, even though both were selected just once.
What I want is a chart that counts how many users selected each option (1–6) and displays the percentages based on the number of responses, not the numeric value.
Is there a way to tell the chart to treat the values as categories/text rather than numbers? Or how can I properly aggregate the count of selections per value?
Thanks in advance for your help!