recently someone who had access to my trello board has stolen my board exactly copying and it and publishing it as his with no credits, is there anything i can do?
Hi @Koishi , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your post.
I'm sorry for your situation. I will escalate this post to the Atlassian Support. I don't know that I can recommend anything else.
Best wishes
Hi @Koishi !
You can find information about Trello's DMCA policy at https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/marketplace/knowledge-base/my-copyright-has-been-infringed-and-i-want-to-issue-a-takedown-notice
This policy describes the steps copyright owners should take if they believe that their copyrights have been infringed by third-party content placed on Trello, and this is the best resource for you to take action.
I hope this helps, but let us know if you have any questions!----------------If this post helps with your query, then please consider the Accept answer or Like button to help the other users find it more quickly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.