Hello I have built a confluence form using the macro and few fields are radio buttons , when I am submitting the response the automatic mail doesn't capture these fields. Is there a work around for this without using third party apps?
Hi @Akanksha Shukla
I am the customer success manager and forms for confluence is on of our apps if you want to get some help you can book some time with me? My email is abrown@kolekti.com
Our documentation is here
Thanks
Abi
Hi @Akanksha Shukla ,
Is this something that you've built yourself, or are you using some Marketplace app to embed forms into a Confluence page? Natively, Confluence doesn't support forms within the app/product.
Also, how are you sending out emails to other users? (based on submitted response)
If you're using a third-party app for those, the best recommendation would be to reach out to the vendor directly and discuss it with them.
Cheers,Tobi
I am using Forms for Confluence feature to build out the form in confluence page.
@Akanksha Shukla Ah okay. I'd then recommend reaching out to Abi as they are the ones who developed that app/functionality. 👀
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.