Hi
I want to set up an automation in Jira assets to send an HTTP request each time an Object is updated. The HTTP request should include the updated object's Previous and new attribute values. But I can't find any smart value for the changed attribute or its old and new values to use in the HTTP request.
It would be nice to use the changed attribute smart value in the conditions too, to avoid running the automation for all the attribute changes.
Here's an example:
I have an Object type named "Team" and it has an attribute called "Members" that is a Jira user attribute. I want to send an HTTP Request (or an email) each time a member joins or leaves the team, with this information in it:
Team name: Hawks
old members: Jim, Bob, Emilie
new members: Jim, Jack, Judy
I can do this with the Jira automation and Scriptrunner triggers there, but I want to learn how to use the assets automation.