I would like to see a trend of how many issues went through a specific transition over time. Preferably at day granularity. Is this available through standard JIRA reporting or a plugin?
You can get something similar by looking at the transitions from the "Workflow Transitions Report" from Jamies plugin https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/JVIZ/JIRA+Workflow+Visualization+Plugin
Still like this visualization a lot more than waht the JIRA workflow designer provides ...
mmm, that's just the workflow, it's not counting the number of times a transition has been used.
I've got a report somewhere that lets you say "show me a count of the transitions for filter X" (from memory, it demands a date based reporting - i.e. transitions only count if they were done between start and end date), I'll see if I can find it.
Thanks Nic!
Nic, the number in parentheses is is the number the transition has been executed in the last n days.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.