I am unable to complete an export. I have the latest copy of Confluence and my xml exports always fail. The percentage is different each time. I need help.
Hi David,
Do you see any error in the UI or in the atlassian-confluence.log?
See if you can find more clues in your logs, so we can try to better assist you.
I will suggest you to create a support ticket at support.atlassian.com, so you can attach your complete logs and we can provide you a more assertive answer.
Cheers.
Heya David,
To better understand what's avoiding the export to be completed, can you provide us more details of the information tracked in the atlassian-confluence.log file which is inside <Confluence Home/logs> directory, so we can give you a better direction?
PS: To help you in the meantime, you can take a look at this KB article which will guide you with directions according to the issue found.
Hope it helps!
Cheers,
Giuliano
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.