I am working with a JSD DC environment v5.12.x. I want to use the Assets REST API.
Looking for documentation for Assets in JSD DC 5.12, I find this:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver0512/assets-rest-api-documentation-1306298912.html
That document says for JSM v5.7 refer to the documentation for Assets REST API v10.7.0
Specifically I want to retrieve a specific object so I'm looking at the loadObject endpoint.
https://docs.atlassian.com/assets/REST/10.7.0/#object-loadObject
All the endpoints show this format:
/rest/assets/{version}
What I'm trying to figure out is what value needs to be substituted for {version}
I tried the version of the API (10.7.0) and got an error
https://<jiraBaseUrl>/rest/assets/10.7.0/object/1135903
error: 404 "Oops, you've found a dead link"
In the URI Structure section of the document I found that they appear to include "/context" after the base url and before "/rest" so I tried that also and got the same error.
https://<jiraBaseUrl>/context/rest/assets/10.7.0/object/1135903
I've also tried with simple version numbers, like 1 and 2, and tried an endpoint that didn't require any additional data, like Find Status Types
rest/assets/{version}/config/statustype
Hi @Trudy P Claspill
I have gone over the docs and been searching, but I also can't seem to find what you need to replace {version} with.
But can't you use the JSM API?
https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira-servicedesk/rest/v1006/api-group-assets---object/#api-assets-1-0-object-id-get
Ah, I missed that resource! Thanks, @Marc -Devoteam-
I'll give that a try and report back if it satisfies my needs.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.