I have a license for Team Calendars and would like to know if there are any issues with providing anonymous access to view calendars.
I have attempted this on my own setup with mixed results.
Hanis is correct, is not possible Anonymous for users to access Team Calendards unless you enable Anonymous Access for Confluence in Confluence Admin > Global Permission.
As far as I know, anonymous user will not be able to view "My Calendar" or include Team Calendars macro in Confluence page.
Actually, even when Anonymous access is activated globally and on the space level, user will still unable to view "My Calendar" or include Team Calendars macro in Confluence page. Use can however view the existing Team Calendar macro in Confluence page.
Is there a feature request for this?
Yes there is - see https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-292 and add your vote!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.