I just opened my Trello and suddenly all me important information was gone. I don’t have a back up, so I’m really in a bad place right now. Is it possible to know if it’s gonna be back? I’m freaking out!
Hi @camila forjaz! My name is Sal, and I hope you're doing well today!
We're so sorry for all the trouble today! Our engineering team is already investigating the problem and working to get Trello back up and running normally as quickly as as they can.
Further details and information will be posted on our Statuspage at https://trello.status.atlassian.com.
Please let me know if I can help in any other way.
Thanks for hanging in there with us.
All the best,
The Trello Support Team
Sai da conta e entra novamente. Talvez ajude. O meu tava assim e deu certo.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.