Hello
I have an account Trello and i put the Https in my calendar on my Mac and y have this message wrong
Les données téléchargées de https://trello.com/b/Hs........ ne sont pas valides.
Thank you for you help
Aldo
Hi @LH TELECOM! My name is Sal, and I hope you're doing well today!
We're so sorry for all the trouble today! Our engineering team is already investigating the problem and working to get Trello back up and running normally as quickly as as they can.
Further details and information will be posted on our Statuspage at https://trello.status.atlassian.com.
Please let me know if I can help in any other way.
Thanks for hanging in there with us.
All the best,
The Trello Support Team
Thanks you for your return, it seems better but the link to put in my calendar Mac is KO yet
Always the same message :
"Les données téléchargées de https://trello.com/b/Hs....... ne sont pas valides."
Cordialy
Hello Can you help me to resolve the matter of calendar on Mac please
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.