Hi,
I'm facing the same javascript bug like kazoompa (https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/165916/editing-a-confluence-page-does-not-work?page=1#203791). I can't create or edit any page. My second error appears when I click on root "Pages", when I get "java.lang.RuntimeException: Error rendering template for decorator root at com.atlassian.confluence.setup.velocity.ApplyDecoratorDirective.render(ApplyDecoratorDirective.java:186)"Thank you in advance for your help,
Ondrej
Try to clear of plugin cache. As this is a new installation, I believe there are no customization done on your end, hence it could be a simple plugin cache corruption issue.
If that is not the case, you might need to check the permission of your installation and HOME directory and ensure that OS user that run Confluence has complete privilege against those two directories.
Hope it helps.
Cheers,Septa Cahyadiputra
Thank you Septa. I did twice the instalation, which probably screwed up ...
BTW: I haven't found any plugin folders to clear on my fresh installation, so finally full delete and reinstallation have helped.
Have a nice day, Ondrej
Not a problem. For clarification, you should be able to find those directories here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.