Does anyone know how to change the "new" card layout to a single column? This new version where the card is in a modal window with 2 columns and the activity/discussion is on the right is AWFUL. I'd really like to go back to having it below the card title in one column. It also makes the site slower.
Anyone got a tip?
Hello, Welcome to the community.There's a share button next to the beta where you can share your thoughts about the changes with the dev team, also we have this community topics to share with users that have access to the beta. Is possible that you can still have the otpion to opt out the beta, more details can be found here athttps://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/new-trello-support/https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Trello-Personal-Productivity/gh-p/trello-personal-productivityKind RegardsAlissonTrello Team
i agree, work is squashed - UX/UI terrible.
100%. Also looking for ways to go back to a single column
Today I just noticed that my Jira Software project issues had a Standard layout button and clicking it allows me to change to Discussion layout which displays comments, history etc. in a new right sidebar. I don't recall seeing any announcements of this feature and searching for "discussion layout" had this thread being the only relevant result.
@Radioservers hopefully you have a Discussion layout button at the top right which you can click to return to standard layout.
Oops my apologies, I didn't realize this thread was for Trello instead of Jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.