I have a project in Bitbucket that allows for undetermined repositories to be created, the problem is that each repository can only store up to 2GB, and even if I use Git LFS I'm reduced to 5GB per project.
I have several projects that I want to upload to Bitbucket the problem is their size. Projects with 10GB are common because of several binary files such as .FBX animations which I really need to upload if I want the project to continue to work on another computer..
Is there some viable way to upload my projects to Bitbucket? Because I think splitting each project into folders of 2GB it's just not pratical, even worse if you have files over 2GB (e.g. A 100GB file with HD Video), then you would need to split that file and create 50 repositories and it would take a lot of time just to set it up on other computer, downloading 50 repositories and then assemble everything together for just 1 file (in this example..)
Cheers,
David.