I used Trello around 2 years ago - want to get back on it again.
I used to be able to view all board on a sidebar on the left of the screen, I can't seem to get that sidebar now?
Was this a feature since removed?
Here is an image from Workspace views on the Trello support docs and it's URL: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/workspace-views/
The board switcher can now be pinned to the left side
Yes, Trello navigation has changed. This page has more details on all the new features and the new view switcher https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/new-trello-support/
Thats terrible, seeing all my boards and clicking them was so much easier when they were showing to me on the left side. Now its like i have to remember every single board i have them search it which is annoying. Just makes process longer.
After looking at that, it seems it's just not an option anymore, is that correct? @Gaurav Kataria
@Kayla Cazales An optional sidebar toggle (show/hide) or a collapsible board list would let users customize their interface based on preference and screen space. This small adjustment could significantly improve productivity and bring back the comfort they had before.Looking forward to the next update with this option enabled
Why remove a feature that's incredibly important to toggle between multiple streams of work? I now have so many clicks to find all the boards... Please bring the option to toggle it back in again. I don't know why I have this Inbox feature instead of that.
Ok, I'm having the same issue.Are you saying there is no left-side bar to see all the boards?
Same here! Way too many unnecessary clicking. I will never understand why do companies remove such important features. They could simply keep it there. And it's way too slow now.
Hmmm...I feel lost without it lol. It might be time to look at better options.
Thank you for bringing back the board list, you've made my day ;-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.