Hi, i m logged into trello but my Android widget is not showing any of ny cards. Why?
Thanks
Hi @Sven Georgiev , Welcome to the community!
Does it show a blank screen? Are you able to see your boards? Can you share a screenshot of what you see?
If you try logging in through the web, do you see all of your cards there? Also, please ensure you have the most updated version of the Trello app.
I look forward to your response so I can investigate the issue further.
Thank you !
Hi, in the app i See my Boards but the widget is empty
Hi Hi, in the app i See my Boards but the widget is empty
Hi @Sven Georgiev ,
Got it. Can you confirm if you have the latest version of the app? Can you try to reinstall the app and let me know if the issue persists?
I am also attaching documentation on troubleshooting Trello for Android.Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.