I have found that I am getting all kinds of random errors in JIRA.
- data exception errors
- users who randomly get 500 errors when trying to log into JIRA
- Module errors on every ticket in a single project
All of these errors fix themselves within 1 -2 hours if you don't do anything. I have found that the quick fix is to do a background index or do some database integrity check.
I have sent logs to Atlassian and have opened may cases but Atlassian says that there is no issue with the queries or the database from what they can tell. They suggest I look at the proxy settings. Which seem to be fine.
I have removed and added back plugins as well, but with no fix. I am running on version 6.3.8. I can't upgrade right now.
The only way to have a normal business day is to run a background index every 2 hours. I find that by doing this, I get no reported errors.
Suggestions?