Hi, I have couple of problems where I need help
1. Multi-select checkbox - I have a status field which has multiple values. I want to use this field in two different views (as a drop down in tableview and as a checkbox group in filter view). I have set it as drop down in field definition. In the filter view, I couldn't find an option to display it as checkbox group so i changed the xml code to change filterView as checkbox..However, it is still displaying it as dropdown. Is there a way to display the same field in two different formats? If not, how do i address the above requirement
2. I have a date field which indicates the date the status was changed. I want to set the default date to be today's date. How do i do that?
3. I have a start date and end date with every record in a table view. I want to add a field (cycletime) which will calculate the days between start and end date. I added a calculated field and added following in expression
[created] != null && [StatusDate] != null ? ([StatusDate]-[created]) : 0
But cycletime is always showing blank. What am i missing?