Good day, All
I need your kind help with an issue I'm facing I wanted to delete an organization, but the delete button is grey and not active.
I followed these instructions:
Delete your organization | Atlassian Support
However, the button remains grey and inactive.
Then I followed other instructions regarding:
Remove domains and products from your organization | Atlassian Support
As I did not have any domains, there was nothing to delete.
However, I have confluence with the following message:
"Product offline This Jira Service Management is currently unavailable. Contact us at support.atlassian.com for help."
I pressed many buttons next to each product, but I was unable to find any delete buttons.
Additionally, before proceeding to delete the organization, I canceled all my subscriptions. However, it was kind of weird to me, because, before and now, I am still using a free account. Also, after canceling subscriptions, when I pressed on the product it shows this message:
"
Product has been deactivated
Your Atlassian Cloud product subscription has been deactivated due to cancellation, and the data will be permanently deleted soon.
Please
contact us if you need assistance.
"
Products have been deactivated March 16th 2025.
I am not clear with all that is happening in my case as I am new to this.
Could you please help me resolve this issue, if you have ever encountered a similar case before?
Looking forward to your reply.