For the past few days I have been trying to invite some people to my private board.
But whenever I try to it doesn't work, no matter which way I invite them.
I've tried everything at this point, but nothing has worked.
Here's what I've tried so far and what happened:
- Created an invite link to both the board and the workspace and gave it to them; After going by the link and clicking "Join board" the website told them that the link has been deactivated (it's not).
- Tried manually inviting them via their username; They did not get added to the board/workspace and didn't get any notification about being added.
- Asked them to request access themselves; Accepting them did not add them to the board, reloading the page kept their request there as if I never accepted it
Here's a screenshot of what happens if they try to join via a link:
I'm assuming that this is a temporary Trello bug, but maybe there's another reason as to why this is happening?
Perhaps their account is too new to join boards?