I have requested to change my email address and never receive a confirmation email to complete the change. I've tried numerous times on numerous days with no emails hitting the inbox or junk folders.
How can i resolve this?
Hi @Tyson orth
Welcome to the Atlassian community!
The Atlassian support team has been notified and they will reach out to you.
Hi @Tyson orth !I took a look into it, and it seems like things might have sorted themselves out since you've recently logged in. That's great to see!
I checked the email logs, and it looks like our emails were indeed making their way to you, though there might have been a slight delay at some point. If you’re still having any trouble or if something else pops up, feel free to give us a shout!
Hi, Nothing has been rectified; I still haven't been able to receive the verification email. I have checked all folders—spam, junk, inbox, etc.—and nothing. I have received the notification of potential change email to my original email but nothing to the new nominated account to finalise the change.
HI @Tyson orth !Oh, I see! Would you mind doing a quick test? Could you try going to https://id.atlassian.com/login/resetpassword?application=trello and trying to send a password recovery to the email you're trying to change into? My guess right now is that you already have an account under that email, which would prevent you from changing your first account into that one, as well as receiving any confirmation message.If you don't have an account under that email, nothing will show up when you try to send the password recovery.Let me know how this test goes before we try any other steps!
Hi
Yes, the new email was linked to a previous account; however, we deleted the account. Just resent and still nothing
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.