I'm trying to upgrade our out-of-date Confluence 3.3 installation up to 4.1.4. The first step of this is getting Confluence 4.1.4 running in a development environment.
I've got Apache, shibd and Confluence running on RHEL 6.2, but confluence logins do not work. I've verfied which shibboleth headers to use in the remoteUserAuthenticator.properties configuration file and i've edited seraph-config.xml as appropriate, but logins still don't work in Confluence. When trying to log into Confluence, it will redirect over to our campus Shibboleth IdP, but when redirected back to Confluence I am not logged in.
I have verifed that Shibboleth is functioning correctly on the system. I'm not having much luck in tracking down where the issue is, the Confluence logs aren't very helpful...
I've changed the following lines in remoteUserAuthenticator.properties:
header.fullname=displayName
header.email=mail
header.remote_user=REMOTE_USER
UPDATE:
I've tried to get debug logging up as per the directions here: https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/SHBL/Confluence+Shibboleth+Authenticator
But i'm not getting anything in the catalina.out or atlassian-confluence.log logfiles during an attempted login with Shibboleth.
Any other ideas?
Thanks,
-Greg