Hi,,,
Is it possible to show Epic---->User Story---->Sub tast type all issues in the same word document... If so how can we do the changings?
#foreach ($tabs in $fieldScreenRenderer.fieldScreenRenderTabs) #foreach ($layoutItem in $tabs.fieldScreenRenderLayoutItems) #if ($layoutItem.orderableField.hasValue($issue) && $layoutItem.orderableField.customFieldType.descriptor.viewTemplateExists == true)
#if ($layoutItem.orderableField.name == "Epic/Theme")
<h2><li><b>$textutils.htmlEncode($layoutItem.orderableField.name):</b></h2> <id="${layoutItem.orderableField.id}-${issue.id}-value" class="value" bgcolor="#ffffff" >$wordView.getCustomFieldHtml($layoutItem.fieldLayoutItem, $layoutItem.orderableField, $issue)</li>
#end#end #end #end
Here I have taken the names of chil issues of a defined epic issue... Can any1 plz tell me whether I can get the full details of each child issues......
Here I have taken the names of child issues of a defined epic issue... Can any1 plz tell me whether I can get the full details of each child issues......
Could you explain where you're trying to do this? It matters because the velocity context is different depending on where you are, and may not contain enough to generate what you're looking for.
Im trying to do this in the single-word.vm file. Which could be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlassian\JIRA\atlassian-jira\WEB-INF\classes\templates\plugins\issueviews1
Ok, that's the view of a single issue, in Word format. Whilst the velocity context for that contains the current issue and then some information on the sub-tasks of the current issue, I don't think it contains each sub-task.
You'll need to get a handle on each and every subtask and pull that, which may require some additional java code in the view to add the data to the velocity context.
K could u plz tell me frm where should I need to start this....
Hi Priyashini,
Have you seen Intelligent Reports? It is a plugin for JIRA that lets you easily export multiple issues as well as other JIRA data into Microsoft Word documents. Design your template in Microsoft Word itself to take full advantage of Words layout capabilities, then use our point and click interface to determine which information goes where.
You can easily iterate over linked issues repeating table rows or complete sections of the document. Try out the 30 day free trial, I think it is a perfect match for your problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.