Hi Atlassian Community,
I'm reaching out for help recovering access to a Trello account that was linked to a now-deactivated company Google Workspace email. This email address is no longer active, and unfortunately, I’m logged out everywhere, so I can't sign in.
Details:
The Trello account was associated with a company-managed Google Workspace email
That email address has been permanently deactivated
The account was on a free plan
I was the owner/admin of several important boards
I can provide:
I have an Atlassian account and would be happy to have the boards transferred there if possible
I’ve attempted to go through Atlassian support, but since the account was on a free plan, I wasn't able to open a direct support ticket. I'm hoping a Community Manager or someone from the Atlassian team can help escalate this, as the data is important for my ongoing work.
Thanks in advance for any help or guidance you can offer.