My card view somehow switched to only partial view so that I cannot see all of the options on a card as I had previously. Please see the image in the link below and kindly advise.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/1mpqpt86rewue83iwarj9/trello-Card.png?rlkey=vq7tfdidwuad8mxbw9l8sxhms&dl=0Thank you,Steven
Hi @Steven Jay ,
Welcome to the community! In the New Trello's Personal Productivity Beta phase, click on + icon to get the below card back options and Comment Icon(last icon) to enable Comments and activity field,
Please explore Trello Beta to enhance your productivity and make the most of your Trello experience.
Hi @Nivedhya Vikram1 Thank you very much for the welcome and quick response. I must be missing something. I see the icons from "Description" down to "Custom Fields" however I don't see a "Comment" option.
Kindly advise.
Thanks so much!Steven
Please click on the highlighted icon to enable Comments and activity field,
Hi @Nivedhya Vikram1 Thank you again! I am able to replicate what you are showing me however that is not what I am trying to accomplish. I am trying to get the task cards to look like they are in the link below when clicked on as they were previously.https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Trello-questions/Re-Re-My-Card-View/qaq-p/3004669/comment-id/113105#M113105
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.