Hey Team,
Embarrassingly simple question here: I can't figure out how to copy all cards in a list to another list within the same board with a due date trigger.
I'm in live events and I'd like to be able to set a date for a show on a single card and then have all of the open cards in our various production stage lists be automatically assigned x days before the show.
Most of the guides I've found online say its possible but have a different UI and options than I am offered - Currently using the free tier while we figure out if Trello is right for our team so am I hitting up against a paywalled feature or something? I've already hit the "advanced" toggle and found the tools to filter for specific cards. I just can't find any list operations beyond "sorting"
Thanks for your help,