Hi There,
I'm sure this is simple and I'm only finding it hard as I'm a new user!
I have a set up a board with the following lists: Today, This Week, <30 days, >30 days and I'm trying to automate card moves by the dates.
However, I suspect that my automations are conflicting since they're not working as expected.
If I just set the first 2 up:
1. If due date is this week, move to list This Week, and
2. If due date is today then move to list Today
When I create a card and add the due date to today it moves it to This Week, instead of Today.
My understanding is that the rules run from the top?
Even if I disable all other automations other than the second one (on the day a card is due, move the card to the top of list "Today") and create a new card and add today as the due date, it doesn't move.
Thanks in advance!