I log in with the correct password and then the system says it will send me a verification email. Except there's no email coming at all! This has never happened before. Please help!
Hi Gene, welcome to the community!
I have reviewed your account, and it appears that two-factor authentication (2FA) is not enabled. Sometimes, you may be asked to enter a code after entering your password. This additional verification usually occurs if you haven't logged into your account for a while.
I checked the email logs on our end and couldn't find any issues, but I attempted to unsuppress the email address again.
Could you please try logging in again and check if you receive any emails?
Try refreshing your email inbox, and also take a look in your spam folder to see if the email is there.
Let me know how it goes!Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.