I have an old Trello account that may have been setup before the Atlassian transition (@jadereichling3), which I am unable to access, but I believe uses the same e-mail I used to create my Atlassian account. I've run out of options to log into that account and have exhausted the help articles. Is it possible to access this account somehow? I'd like to setup admin access to the boards on my Atlassian-based account.
Hi @Jade Reichling, welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I checked the account jadereichling3 and it's linked to a different email address than the one you used to post this question. The email address seems to belong to a company domain rather than a personal email address.
I attempted to send a password recovery email to that address to assist you in locating your account; however, upon reviewing the logs, it appears that the emails are being bounced back. This may indicate that the email address no longer exists.
For security reasons, Atlassian support is unable to change the email address associated with your account. Your best bet is to contact your former employer to ask if they may be able to help you reclaim your account by temporarily activating your old email address. Once your old email address is activated, you can recover your password at https://id.atlassian.com/login/resetpassword.
If I can provide Atlassian with documentation that I owned that domain and business, can it be transferred to my active email and account?
Unfortunately, Atlassian is unable to verify your identity, even if you can demonstrate that you owned that domain. However, if you regain access to the domain, you may be able to recover your account.
I had it shared with my primary Trello account as of two days ago, and mistakenly removed access when I was trying to switch it to admin access. Is there a way to restore management access by reversing a change from less than 48 hours?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.