Hi- I'm getting used to the new view on Trello cards... The one issue I'm having is that I can't find anywhere to add checklists. We rely heavily on checklists for our projects and I can't find this anywhere. What am I missing?
Sarah, in the new Beta experience, checklist is accessible from the + button in the bottom menu. See image below
Hi @Sarah Huerta ,
I understand that you're having trouble finding the option to add a checklist in the new Beta version. Changes can indeed be a bit confusing, but we are here to help! 😊
Here's how you can add a checklist to a card:
Open the Card: Add a card and click on the edit icon, or simply click on the card to open it.
Add a Checklist: Once the card is open, select the Checklist button from right side panel.
Enter Details: Enter a title for your checklist and click Add.
If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out.
I wish it were that simple, but my view doesn't have a Checklist button. I have used Trello for 11 years and have created and edited thousands of cards, but with the new view from the past week or so, I have lost the ability to see this item. Please see the screenshot below. I created a new card for this purpose. I've tried every single button- including the three dots menu on the upper right corner. There is literally nowhere for me to add a checklist.
PERFECT! Thank you! For some reason, I was thinking that was an "add a new card" button. Now I know
I was able to get the answer from someone else- Apparently it was the plus button
Thanks,Sarah
So NOT intuitive. I would have never ever ever guessed.
I've figured out where to add checklists, but can not figure out how to click and drag them in into a specific order on the card. Is there a trick to this I'm missing? It used to be so simple to swap them around.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.