It's 2025 and it appears that this issue is still open. I want to be able to create checklists for doing a procedure where the user can, for each question, select a "yes" or "no" or "N/A" for each question. Only be able to select one option.
I've seen questions requesting this functionality going back a decade and no native resolution has come up. I see responses from third party developers suggesting to use their plugin. While for many this may be a viable option, if you're in a environment where your company doesn't allow you to install third party apps, then this isn't a resolution.
Using the task check box is fine if you are making a to do list and want to assign tasks and due dates.
The only workaround I can see, without plugins, is to store these templates on a SharePoint or some other external site and have the user go there, which kind'a defeats the purpose of having them in Confluence.
Update - rewording the essential part of my question
I want to be able to create a checklist in Confluence with several steps. Each step has radio buttons Yes, No, or N/A. The user can only select one option for each question. Can this be done?
