Is it possible for Automation for Jira (Data Center) able to create multiple issues based on the value in a multi-checkbox field?
Here's my scenario. A provisioning ticket comes into Jira. The Cloud Specialist sets up the environment. Once they finish setting up the environment, they populate two custom fields:
- Hosting Code (simple text field)
- Hosting Environment (multi-select checkbox field)
If my specialist selects Dev and QA, I want Automation for Jira to create two tickets in a different project with the summary that includes the Hosting Code and the Hosting Environment for each option selected.
Example:
ABC-1 comes into Jira. My specialist puts the issue In Progress and starts working on the ticket. When they are done and select Closed, I want Jira to create two tickets in project XYZ.
I'd like the automation to update the summaries of each to something like this:
- Create Patching Schedule for Hosting Code - Hosting Environment (First option)
- Create Patching Schedule for Hosting Code - Hosting Environment (Second option)
I found the documentation that claims this might be possible with Jira Cloud, but I'm using Jira Data Center. 
If anyone has any ideas, that would be awesome. My next solution is a complicated script with ScriptRunner, but I'd like to avoid that if possible.
Thank you.