Hi there,
I have inserted a Gliffy diagram that I created into a Confluence page. Strangely though, other members of the Confluence workspace cannot see the diagram when they access the page - there is just a blank space where the diagram should be. However, if the person then clicks on the Edit button to edit the page, the diagram becomes visible and can be edited by that user.
Can you help?
There are a few things I should mention, that may or may not have a bearing on this problem -
Firstly, that we are all using trial versions of both Confluence and Gliffy at present, to try out the programs before buying them and installing them on our server.
Secondly, I have installed Confluence only on my local host, and have given access to that instance to other users on my network via a URL, so that we can collaborate on the same workspace.
Thanks,
Sarah