Hey community! 👋 I'm Adam Gordier, Principal Enterprise Technical Architect at Atlassian, part of Advisory Services. I co-design solutions with our largest customers where Security and AI are their top priorities.
Did you catch the exciting news from Team'25? Atlassian announced that Rovo, our AI offering, is now included in your cloud subscription. For more details, check out the blog.
On April 29th/30th, I hosted a webinar to show you how to unleash your team with Rovo.

In this deep-dive webinar, I covered:
- Rovo's integrations: Discover how Rovo seamlessly interacts with Jira and Confluence to streamline tasks.
- A real-life Rovo example: Witness how a Product Manager leverages Rovo to save time and gain valuable insights.
- Building your Rovo agents: Understand the agents that assist with tasks and enhance your overall experience.
- How to unlock your Agent’s potential with a prompt framework: Learn effective ways to communicate with your agents to maximize the quality of your responses.
By the end of the session, you'll understand how Rovo can unlock your team's potential with Artificial Intelligence!
Also feel free to check out this amazing handout that we talked about here!