
I am trying the Dashboard Distribution
in order automatically subscribing filters on behalf of users. This is the dashboard distribution plugin.
I tried it but it is not scanning through my filters periodically and not seting it as favourite to users.
I Also followed these stepd provided by support team
The dashboard distribution plugin is quite easy ti use and I have it running on my instance locally here. What you just need to do is as explained below:
- Go to this link https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugin/details/25177 and download the plugin.
- Place the .jar file downloaded in jira-home/plugins/installed-plugins directory
- Restart JIRA and the plugin will be listed in your plugins page (administration >> system >> plugins>> installed plugins). See screenshot
- In other to start using the plugin create a service with the following settings. see screen-shot
Name: Dashboard Distribution
Class: de.catworkx.jira.plugins.services.DashboardDistribution
Delay: 720
- Please in the settings above change the delay time to reflect the time interval for which the service will be runned. If you want it to be runned on hourly basis, then make the delay time to be 60. In this case every 1 hour the service will run and then push filters as favourites ti users that have been shared a filter.
I set the Delay to 1 (to make it refresh after 1 minute)