Hi everyone,
I’m currently using Automation for an Rovo AI-based triage automation.. It's currently in an advisory like form where comments are added. The goal is to now optimise into semi automatic (operator accepts AI triage results) then fully automatic, agent auto applies AI triage results.
I have four separate “agents” (Issue Type, Request Type, Priority, and Clarity/Reproducibility) each returning an {{agentResponse}}.

Because these responses aren’t labeled or numbered, I’m unsure how to combine them into a single “summary” comment—or otherwise collate them—without overwriting each other.
Ideally, I’d also like each agent to be aware of (and reference) the other agents’ decisions before finalizing its own. For example, if the Issue Type agent decides the ticket is an “Incident,” then the Request Type agent should not respond with a “Service Request.” Request type. Is there a way to conditionally pass one agent’s output into another agent’s logic within the same Automation rule?
Example output at the moment, super useful, just not Operator friendly enough yet.

Any advice or examples of how you handle multiple AI outputs in a single Jira Automation rule would be really appreciated! I’m hoping to avoid conflicting or mismatched outputs and consolidate everything into one cohesive result.
Thank you in advance!