I'm locked out of our account due to trying to change the idp settings to clean up users. Somehow I'm still logged into Atlassian community so I'm posting here. I can't seem to open a ticket because I can't log in. How can I get the idp change reverted and get to log back in? Thanks!
Hello @Scott Waddell ,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Were you able to solve the issue? Do you still need help?
You can raise a ticket via our Billing side:
Thanks!
I have a ticket open in billing, also a ticket open for Bitbucket, all just trying to get anyone to help. No response at all for 24 hours. Can you escalate at all? I would really appreciate it. Need to get in somehow, still the only admin.
@Scott Waddell Do you have the ticket #?
CA-3477321 and BBS-231816
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.