How do I link Jira issues to Confluence Yogi Requirements?
Let's say that I do have a JIRA issue that I need to link to a requirement made with Requirement Yogi. How can I do that?
Edit: Here is the JIRA connector for Requirement Yogi.
For the time being, you need to enter the full URL in JIRA. It will open the Confluence page at the anchor of the requirement.
Of course it doesn't allow the maximum of features that you get for JIRA-to-JIRA issue links. URLs will need to be updated if you move Confluence to a new domain and it's not as ergonomic as you would expect with a custom dialog box. Of course I intend to develop this feature but the first improvement requests I've received are rather about organizing/grouping requirements in Confluence.
Any update on this? Also, it is very important to be able to pass requirement key that is generated by Yogi to JIRA search. Otherwise, no tractability report can be provided between Confluence requirements and JIRA issues.
Any update on this? we were looking at Requirements Yogi to use within our organization but the lack of this feature is a deal breaker.
Hi Mirza, No sorry there is no progress on this feature.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.