Hello, my name is Mennah. I am currently using the Calendar Power-Up to sync Trello with Apple Calendar. While the due dates for cards or tasks are syncing correctly, the **time does not appear correctly in Apple Calendar**, even though it is set correctly in Trello. I have already contacted Apple Support and followed all troubleshooting steps they advised, including: - Matching time zones in both Trello and Apple Calendar settings. - Turning off and on the sync for contacts and calendars. - Restarting my iPhone. - Removing the calendar sync and adding it back. - Turning on location services for Apple Calendar. - Force closing the Calendar app and restarting the device. - Freeing up iCloud storage to ensure syncing works properly. Despite these efforts, the issue persists. The Apple advisor recommended that I contact Trello support for further assistance. Could you please help me resolve this problem? Thank you so much for your assistance
