Our SSO certificate expired yesterday and I'm unable to login through that method to open a support ticket to get it updated. The account that I made to bypass SSO no longer appears to be attached to my Atlassian environment so I cannot use it either.
Hi @Joshua Frye
Welcome to the community!
Atlassian Cloud provides a backdoor URL to bypass SAML SSO and log in with an Atlassian account that is not managed by your IdP.
Try this URL format:
https://<your-site>.atlassian.net/login?admin=true
This page will prompt you to log in with a non-SSO Atlassian account (personal or previously created local admin account) and allow you to bypass SAML enforcement.
If the above does not work, please open a ticket with the Atlassian Support Team to recover your access
Best regards
Sam
The non-SSO Atlassian account that was originally created is no longer under our site. I'm thinking it got deleted as part of an inactive account cleanup sweep. I can't find a way to open a support ticket without being able to log into an account that is an admin, and none of our admins can log in. Are there no other options?
Please submit a support ticket using any account and provide a detailed explanation of the situation. Atlassian will verify your identity, which may take a few hours, and will subsequently grant temporary administrative access to assist you in recovering the system.
This is the message I get when I try to create a ticket under another account.
Hey @Joshua Frye - I see you have another account with another email attached to your Guard subscription. Can you log in with this email and try raising a ticket?
The other account that is an @berea.edu email address is locked out due to SSO.
Gotcha - I'll raise a ticket on your behalf with our Atlassian Guard team.
You can view this ticket at https://support.atlassian.com/requests/PCS-398670/ and you'll be emailed updates.
Support was able to assist me with getting in and we are back up and running. Thanks everyone!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.