Hello,
In the Beta version, I don't have access to my boards in the left column anymore. I can find them in 2 clicks now, it's such a pain in the ass.
Could you make the left board-column reappear, please ?
Thank you,
Stephane
----
Welcome @Stéphane Cayrol
Could you be more specific when you say that the boards are not appearing in the left column anymore?
Thank you Nikola. In the normal version, the left column is here, as your screen capture. In the beta version, the column is not here anymore.
Do you have the option to click on Beta and to choose the option Exit beta?
I do, and I use it and retrieve my left column.
I was specifically talking about the Beta version.
I hope the Beta version will include this column, and that they won't let us search for the boards in a multiple-clicks way. I'm switching from board to board every time I use Trello.
What do you think about it ?
Hello @Stéphane CayrolThank you for talking the time to give feedback. As you noted, in the beta version the list of boards is now in a pop over style window that is accessible from the new navigation island as well as with the keyboard shortcut 'b'.
That new window has a search bar and will display starred and recently viewed boards at the top as well as the list of the boards and the ability to switch between workspaces. This is also how you get to workspace settings and workspace views.- Beth
Thank you Beth, that is precisely the problem : in the non-Beta version, the boards all appeared in a permanent column on the left of the screen, and we were able to switch boards in one single click.
In the Beta-version, you have to click on the very small icon on the Island, which opens a window with the list of your boards. That is pretty annoying.
At least, could our favorite boards be pinned on the upper-bar (under the search area), which is almost empty ?
Thank you for your attention.
Hi Stèphane,
maybe you already know it: to open the popup with your boards you can also press "b" on your keyboard
Thank you Alex, it's convenient :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.