Any suggestions (besides upgrading) on how to fix the issues with the issue navigator views in JIRA 4.4.5 when using Internet Explorer?
We have a number of users that have to scroll (and scroll and scroll and scroll) to see the Navigator columns when using their issue filters. I see this is fixed in JIRA 5.0, but I can't upgrade to that anytime soon.
The problem seems to be worse if Compatibility View is turned on and I know that IE's compatibility view is not supported, but even turning this view off still shows the Issue Navigator View page as broken.
Is the fix in JIRA 5.0 something that I can apply to JIRA 4.4.x until I can upgrade?
I'm getting reports of this problem from a lot of users. IE is the corporate standard and the workaround of switching browsers is not a good one in my particular situation.
Is there a fix for this that won't break other views in JIRA (and preferably doesn't require a restart)? I can restart, especially if it fixes the problem, but those are difficult to come by as well.