I’m running into an issue with Trello’s Butler automations and could use some help. When I create a card button, I see the full list of actions—including options like “Cascade”. However, when I switch to creating a board button or setting up a scheduled automation, these options are nowhere to be found.
Here’s what I’ve noticed:
• Card Buttons: Full range of actions available, including card-specific options.
• Board Buttons: Limited actions displayed; options to loop through cards (e.g., “Find cards”/“For each card”) aren’t visible.
• Scheduled Automations: Similar to board buttons, the action list is restricted, and I can’t locate the expected looping options.
Could this be due to limitations with certain Trello plans (Free, Standard, Premium) or a known issue with Butler’s board-level and scheduled commands? Are there any workarounds or settings I might be missing to enable these features in a board context?
I appreciate any insights or guidance you can share on how to access the full set of card-level actions outside of the card button. Thanks in advance for your help!