Hi, How do I remove the new Inbox feature from my board? I know I can hide it by deselecting from the mini-menu at the bottom, but how do I uninstall it altogether?
Hi Andrew! There is no way to "uninstall" Inbox in the Beta - only hide it from the screen. You can do that by clicking the Inbox icon in the navigation at the bottom of the screen. The only other way to completely get rid of it is to leave the Beta (through the beta button in the header).
Hello. You should choose to exit beta, by hitting the purple button on the up right corner on (any) of your boards
I hate this new feature, it bring me more step to complete my work…
it is really stupid feature to me, i m also looking how remove thsi stupid INBOX feature…I raise this issue, but no one reply me… it is like all stuff missing…
I agree. It's really ridiculuos feature and I never use Trello in this way. I liked simple old interface of TODO list, but not a dump like Notion or Jira. Just let me focus on my work
Also buttons on bottom and header with two rows reduced the working area of the cards. What's the point of me seeing the workspace settings all the time? Why should the search box and settings be displayed in two lines instead of one on Full HD monitor?
This update is ridiculous. Can you revert back? It is more time consuming to bounce between different job boards now without the entire list on the side. What do I need an "inbox" panel on the side for. NOTHING. How do I get the list of all my boards on the left side again??
Hi Susanne! We understand that Inbox may not be valuable to you, which is why we made it possible to hide it (see my instructions above). In terms of the left hand side bar to list your boards, we will be making an update in the next few weeks to add the ability to pin the board switcher as a panel if you would like. More details outlined here.
Hi! Lex from the Product Management team here! Appreciate the feedback!You may hide Inbox by clicking the "Inbox" button in the island at the very bottom of the screen. It will be the left most button. We are also working on making some navigation improvements based on user feedback - including giving users the option to pin the board switcher as a panel instead of popup. Please see more details here.
what u propose the step to remove the inbox is not work… please give clearly instruction how to remove this FUCKING feature, hope this can make disappear permanently..
i only prefer old feature.. dont do any stupid feature…
Sadly it looks like this is now a permanent feature?
I want to add my voice to the people disliking it. The best thing about Trello is its simplicity and clean look, and this makes it more inefficient and eliminates vital screen space. Even the (very unclear) buttons at the bottom of the screen are annoying.
I loved Trello the way it was just before Atlassian.No unwanted rich text in cards, no stupid inboxes, just a simple todo list...
This really helped me in just a few seconds, check it out:
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Trello-questions/Used-to-have-Boards-list-on-left-how-to-get-that-again/qaq-p/3010821
In short: Just pin the 'Switch boards' menu
Not in beta.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.